GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS
Think published the sixth Global Capital Markets survey in November 2011.
This survey examined the media habits and financial responsibilities of CFO's and Treasurers in the world's largest 2,000 organisations together with senior corporate bankers. Fieldwork was undertaken in 37 countries.
The survey represents the most important users of corporate financial services as well as the key inter-bank decision makers.
Further details can be found at www.GCMSurvey.com.
AD HOC RESEARCH
Think have undertaken a wide range of projects amongst specialist corporate and financial audiences ranging from image surveys to specialist information needs. We are able to research all of the audiences listed below in the UK and internationally. For further information contact Nigel.Jacklin@ThinkMediaConsultancy.com.
- Financial decision makers in corporates and other large organisations
- Investor relations
- Corporate bankers
- Fund managers, analysts, investment managers
- Pension fund managers, trustees
- Accountants and other financial specialists
- Stockbrokers, IFAs and investment advisers
- Private investors, High Net Worth individuals.